Acting with Ethics, Honesty and Integrity is an important core value at Getz Healthcare. We value your right to privacy, and we are fully committed to complying with all applicable laws in the countries where we operate.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis which Getz Healthcare may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers. This Privacy Statement applies to personal data in our possession or under our control. In this Policy, “GHC”, “Briogene”, “we” or “us” all refer to Getz Healthcare.
It is acknowledged that our offices and facilities in the different countries we operate in, may have more detailed or specific privacy policies in place, in order to comply with existing local privacy laws. Therefore, this Privacy Statement outlines the broad principles on which Getz Healthcare operates regarding data privacy.
Please read this Privacy Statement before submitting any personal information to Getz Healthcare.
What Personal Data We Collect
- As used in this Privacy Statement:
- “customer” refers to an individual who:
- has contacted us through any means to find out more about any products or services that we provide, or
- may, or has entered a contract with us for the supply of any products or services by us, or
- may, has entered a contract with us to distribute their products to the market; and,
- “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which we have.
How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Data
- Getz Healthcare may collect and process personal data depending on the nature of your interaction with us. Some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name, contact information, such as your address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information.
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless:
- it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us.
- collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by local laws.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all the following purposes:
- performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of the products and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- conducting surveys, interviews and other forms of market research;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending you marketing information about our products or services including notifying you of our marketing events, product launches, initiatives and promotions, membership and rewards schemes and other promotional activities;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in your country or abroad, for the above-mentioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of the products or services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 4 above, for us.
- In cases in which we share your personal information with a third-party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide.
- We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission, or we are required by the law to do so.
How We Maintain the Accuracy of Your Personal Data
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
- Whenever we process data, we take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date for the purposes for which they were collected.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data
- To ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
How We Safeguard and Secure Your Personal Data
- We will store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the business purpose for which they were collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. At Getz Healthcare, we have implemented reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures for the protection of personal data which we collect. The security measures aim to maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data and are intended for the protection of personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, and disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
- Only authorized personnel who are under strict confidentiality are allowed to access or process personal data.
- Any data security incident or breach that comes to the knowledge of Getz Healthcare will be recorded and reported as required by the law. Getz Healthcare will take all necessary and reasonable steps to address such incident or breach and mitigate any negative effect of such incident or breach. If the incident affects your personal information, Getz Healthcare will notify you of such incident in an appropriate manner.
- At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. If you wish to contact us regarding the use of your personal data or you want to object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data, please contact us by writing to us or by sending us an email at the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- This Privacy Statement applies in conjunction with any other policies, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data by us.
Rights of Data Subjects
- We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes. If you want to make sure that you are up-to-date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit our website at www.getzhealthcare.com.
- Under R.A. 10173 - Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to the following:
- To be Informed of the collection and processing of your personal data (Right to be Informed);
- To object to the processing of your personal data (Right to Object);
- To access your personal data (Right to Access);
- To correct inaccuracies or errors of your entries (Right to Correct or Rectification)
- To suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system (Right to Erasure or Blocking);
- To be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such false, incomplete, outdated, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data (Right to Damages);
- To file a complaint due to such inaccuracies, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data (Right to File a Complaint);
- To obtain a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format where your personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format (Right to Data Portability)
- Transmissibility of your rights to your lawful heirs and assigns (Transmissibility of Rights)
- If you wish to contact us regarding how we use your personal data or you wish to exercise your data privacy rights, you may reach our Data Protection Officer through the following:
5/F West Wing, Estancia Offices, Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue, Barangay Oranbo, 1600 Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines